● iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5
● iPhone 4s / iPhone 4
● Android（OS 4.0）
How To Download The Smart Access App
“Smart Access” App For Comprehensive Control Over Numerous Popular AppsGet information on new and suggested apps as well as upgrade notifications.
Download The Smart Access AppFirst, you’ll need to download the Smart Access app from the appropriate app store and install it onto your Android™ Phone or iPhone®.
How To Connect (Bluetooth® Pairing)
Check The Smartphone To Make Sure That Bluetooth Is Set To ON, And Make Sure Smart Access App Is Installed From Application Store.Note: Enter the Bluetooth settings at your smartphone through “Settings”. There may be cases where this procedure differs.
Choose “Settings” On The Menu Screen Of The Car Navigation System.
From The “Settings” Screen, Tap The Bluetooth Icon.
At “BT Devices Connection”, Tap “Set”
Tap On “Add”
Here You Choose The Type of Bluetooth Connection Select “Handsfree + Smartphone Linking” Or "Smartphone Linking Only".
The Default Pass Key Display Screen Will Appear Device Name: CAR-BT PIN:1234
At The Smartphone’s Bluetooth Setting Screen, Select The Device Name “CAR-BT”.Note : Check to see that the PIN# displayed on the smartphone matches the PIN# shown on the head unit, then tap on OK.
Once The Smartphone Is Recognized, It Will Be Displayed As An Available Device. Make Sure That “Connect with Bluetooth” Is Set To “ON”.
Back to The “Settings” Screen, Tap On The Wrench Icon. Then At “Device Type” Select Either “iPhone” Or “Android”. Smartphone Linking Setup Is Now Complete.
Launch Smart Access App and connect appropriate cables for your Smartphone.
Connect The Smartphone To The Car Navigation System
● How To Connect iPhone
iPhone 4s / iPhone 4 — 30-Pin Dock Connector Model
1. VTR Cable (Supplied)
2. Audio/video Connection Cable CCA750 (Optional)
3. USB Cable (Supplied)
4. iPhone 4s / iPhone 4
1. HDMI Cable : CCA770 (Optional)
2. HDMI Conversion Cable
3. USB Cable (Supplied)
4. USB Cable Recommended By Smartphone Manufacturer
5. HDMI Conversion Cable-Compatible Smartphone
1. HDMI Cable : CCA771(Optional)
2. USB Cable (Supplied)
3. USB Cable Recommended By Smartphone Manufacturer
4. HDMI Terminal-Equipped Smartphone
Launch Intelligent VOICE
1. Touch The “Smart Access” key
2. Launch The App And Speak towards the mic
From any screen, launch Clarion Intelligent VOICE™, then say where you want to go or what you want to do.
A. lobster Popular Restaurants
3. Select From A List Of Search ResultsA list of candidate locations will be displayed based on the enormous volume of up-to-date information from Google Places™.
4. Set The Destination And Commence Route GuidanceIf you find the destination you want, select Start Guidance and your route begins.
Voice Search On-Screen Displays
1. [Word] Displays the word that was spoken.
2. [Search Result] Search results will be displayed in order of proximity to current vehicle location.
3. [Did you mean:] If there are no hits for the word you said, an alternative word that is close to the displayed keyword is shown, allowing another search.